Welcome to Mission Mama! Check out my allergy free recipes and kitchen farming ideas (i.e. sprouting, brewing kombucha, fermenting kefir…) I have the honor of being a homeschool mom and Sundayschool Teacher. I have hopes of downsizing my mortgage and enhancing our health.
Hostesses for This Weeks Allergy Free Wednesday Blog Party:
This week (week 55) I have the privilege of being included into an Allergy Free Wednesday Recipe Blog Party @ Tessa The Domestic Diva website (click for more information). There are some amazingly creative bloggers with some wonderful allergy free treats! The list of friends in my party who are helping those with allergies eat healthy delicious food are:
- Adrienne @ Whole.New.Mom I’m so excited! Almond Nut feta! Gluten Free Focaccia Flax Bread!, and Adzuki Bean Shepherd’s Pie…
- Amber@The Tasty Alternative I want to make her Delightful Vegan Double Chocolate Cake! She has many more healthy recipe ideas!
- Michelle@The Willing Cook I will enjoy this blog. Her recipes are marked GF = gluten-free DF = dairy-free EF = egg-free SF = soy-free PF = peanut-free NF = nut-free CF = corn-free. Great way to help those who need certain allergy free requirements. I’d like to try the Roasted Summer Vegetables recipe!
- Sherry@MissionMama (that me) My entry: Healthy Sugar and Dairy Free Mints (GF,NF, EF too)
- Laura@Gluten Free Pantry Check out her Chocolate Roasted Almonds
- Nancy@Real Food Allergy Free Her Baked Pears Drizzled with Maple Syrup look great!
- Janelle@ Gluten Freely Frugal Wow, her Peanut Butter Refrigerator Fudge uses bananas for sweetener. It looks wonderful!
My Entry this Week:
My Favorite Recipes from last week (week 54) Allergy Free Wed.:
Since I’m an currently on the SCD diet. I will be looking a lot closer at this website. More on that later.
This is such an interesting recipe. She uses avocados in the the mint layer.
For you meat eater. There is no eggs or grains involved in the recipe. Much better for you.
These use beans and dates! Wow, sounds healthy and worthy of trying.